Looking for the perfect playlist for Valentine’s Day? Whether you’re in L-O-V-E this year, or more in the mood to sulk with breakup music, the Facebook data team has you covered. They analyzed the songs most played on Spotify by people when they change their Facebook relationship status, and rolled the information into a top ten list for lovebirds, and one for the brokenhearted (or grateful survivors).
We’ll spare you the “Facebook Official” quip.
- “Don’t Wanna Go Home” by Jason Derulo
- “Love On Top” by Beyoncé
- “How to Love” by Lil Wayne
- “Just The Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
- “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida
- “It Girl” by Jason Derulo
- “Stereo Hearts” by Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine
- “Criminal” by Britney Spears
- “No Sleep” by Wiz Khalifa
- “Free Fallin’” by John Mayer
- “The Cave” by Mumford and Sons
- “Crew Love” by Drake
- “All of the Lights” by Kanye West
- “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele
- “Take Care” by Drake
- “It Will Rain” by Bruno Mars
- “We Found Love” by Rihanna & Calvin Harris
- “Call It What You Want” by Foster the People
- “Love You Like a Love Song” by Selena Gomez and the Scene
- “Without You” by David Guetta featuring Usher
Happy Valentine’s Day! Or, go jump in the lake. Whichever suits.